Want to increase your
Get a Free SEO Audit
What SEO Audit measures?
The SEO Audit tool is a snapshot of your page’s SEO efficacy, it generates key information for you to help make your site better. Some of the few things it measures include:SEO Friendly Tests Google Pagespeed HTML Tags Content Quality Text Statistics
Few reasons why we are one
of the most effective SEO agencies in Brisbane
If your website doesn’t work well or deliver a positive user experience, Google will be reluctant to include it in its search results. Our expertise in web development, as well as SEO, means we are able to comprehensively audit your site from a technical perspective, ensuring everything works as it should and advising on where improvements need to be made and could be made in future.
If your website isn’t relevant to the search query – or more specifically, if Google doesn’t recognise its relevance – it won’t rank. We review your existing content, ensuring that each page has a clear purpose and that your site displays your expertise across your full range of products and services, and support you in the creation of new content to capture the attention of your target audience.
It’s one thing to have great content on your site but if no one recognises how great it is, Google will have a hard time recognising it too. Our team comprises SEO, PR and content marketing experts, putting us in a position of real strength when it comes to promoting your website online. We help you get your brand in front of your target audience and build your site’s authority.
The best marketing and advertising strategy is what you really need to take steps forward!
Why you should hire us...
If you were always looking for a local agency to meet and discuss face to face for your project needs, you are in the right spot now.
We can easily increase your revenue and decrease your loss in order to make more profit by giving you the best advertising and marketing advises.
SEO StrategyYou have a local business, and you are moving to an online business model. The website is finally up and running, but how do you let people know it's there? That's when you need an online marketing strategy, and more specifically, SEO.
What is SEO?SEO stands for Search Engine Optimisation. It is a critical tool for online Marketing. SEO can increase your website traffic by helping it rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs). Because SEO is free, we refer to it as "organic". This means there are no paid elements, such as advertising. SEO is all about structuring your website content so it will rank higher on SERPs. Building links, using keywords and structuring information are all part of SEO. Effective SEO strategies focus on how people search the web as well as how search engines respond to those searches. If this sounds complex, that's because it is! Don't get me wrong, anybody can learn elements of SEO and use them on their own website. However, to get great results with SEO, you need to invest a considerable amount of time and effort. That's why many people choose to work with an SEO expert instead. A freelance consultant or SEO agency can develop and implement a strategy for you and then help refine it over time.
SEO: Meaning & Definitions
- Anchor Text - A link to a web page shown in search results. Search engines use anchor text to gather information on the destination page.
- Featured Snippet - A short section of text that answers a searcher's query.
- Headings - Highlighted text that helps a reader to navigate a page or article.
- Link - You have many different types of link, such as inbound, internal, external or backlink. All take you to another webpage either on your website or to an external site.
- Long Tail Keyword - Keywords are what we use for searching—for example, SEO. A Long Tail Keyword is an uncommon or rarely searched keyword. Usually, they contain two or more words, i.e. compare SEO experts Brisbane.
- Off-page SEO - Strategies used outside of your website. This covers Social media posts, forums etc.
- On-Page SEO - Strategies used on your website
- Sitemap - A unique document that maps all the pages on a website. This makes it easier for a search engine to index the website.
- Title Tag - Describes a webpage's content. Typically contains the keyword.